Canaan Creative, also known as Canaan, is a computer hardware manufacturer headquartered in China. Established in 2013 by Nangeng “N.G.” Zhang, Canaan specializes in Blockchain servers and ASIC microprocessor solutions for use in bitcoin mining.
Number of employees
|more than 300|
In 2019, Canaan was listed on Nasdaq.
- "A company that sold 300,000 bitcoin mining rigs last year is seeking the largest crypto IPO ever". Quartz. May 16, 2018.
- "Canaan gave up the listing of the New Third Board Bitcoin mining machine enterprises collectively disappeared". Sina.com. March 20, 2018.
- "Bitcoin Mining Rig Maker Canaan Files for $1 Billion IPO". Bloomberg.com. May 15, 2018. Archived from the original on April 3, 2019.
- "Bitcoin Mining Chip Maker Canaan Considers U.S. IPO". Bloomberg News. January 8, 2019. Archived from the original on July 7, 2019.
- Tse, Crystal (November 20, 2019). "Bitcoin Mining Firm Canaan Ends Trading Debut Flat After IPO". Bloomberg.